Miss Universe Australia and local Adelaide girl, Olivia Rogers, chats to us about finding the balance between work and home life, her top wellness tips and go-to way to enjoy MOO!
1. Congratulations! How does it feel to be crowned Miss Universe Australia?
Very surreal, but amazing! I’m loving every minute.
2. Your days seem pretty jam-packed, how do you juggle and find the balance between work and home life?
They are busy, but always enjoyable- the work I’m doing at the moment often doesn’t actually feel like work. I do try to switch off when I’m at home though, to keep work life and home life a little bit separate,
3. What are your favourite ways to unwind and take time out for yourself?
I love running, reading or watching Netflix on the couch with my puppy.
4. What wellness advice do you have for women (and men!)?
My top tips for wellness would be, eat well, sleep well, and exercise, and surround yourself with good people who can make you laugh.
5. Last, but definitely not least, favourite way to enjoy yoghurt?
I love it after dinner as a healthy dessert, or in the morning, absolutely smothering my muesli and fruit with MOO!