Skip to content
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- x2 eggs
- x2 ripe bananas (1 cup mashed)
- 1/2 cup MOO Creamy Smooth OR Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180c and lightly grease a 900ml loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir until well combined and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl lightly beat the eggs.
- Add the mashed bananas, MOO yoghurt, maple syrup and brown sugar.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently stir.
- Pour batter into the pan, spreading it out evenly and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for about 10 minutes, before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Share this with others