This Yoghurt Fruit Bark recipe is simple, quick and most of all just delicious in every bite! What’s even better about this recipe is that there’s no right or wrong way to do it – you can enjoy this recipe as it is, or experiment with different flavours and textures by adding your fave topping ingredients. The flavour combinations are just endless!
You can thank us later, but first give this recipe a go and see for yourself how easy AND tasty this recipe is.
- MOO 720g Greek Style Yoghurt
- A handful of chopped fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- A handful of crushed pistachios to garnish
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- In a separate bowl, mix together yoghurt and honey.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture into a tray lined with baking paper. Use a spatula to smooth it out evenly.
- Sprinkle on fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and crushed pistachios.
- Place tray in freezer until yoghurt is set (at least 3 hours). Once set, cut the frozen yoghurt into pieces and enjoy!
For more recipe ideas and tips, make sure you’re subscribed to our MOOsletter!